Wednesday, April 26, 2006

school

I am blogging this with intentions of calling some people here shortly. I found out yesterday that I have been accepted to PA school. However, I'm not supposed to know till tomorrow when my Commander tells me in front of everyone.
Anyway, since I'm not supposed to know, I do not know when my class date is so I don't know when I'll be headed to San Antonio. It will be a while still though. At best I'll start school in January '07. Anyway, I intend to call mom and dad and a few other people here soon so don't tell if you read this within the next few hours meaning before 3 or 4pm your time. Hope everyone is well. Later

6 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Dang...I just sent you that email...then, bam! Here you went and blogged.

As for the topic...AWESOME! We are VERY proud and happy for you! You are gonna be on bad a-- PA. Set up practice around me and in between my 3 kids I could keep you in business :)

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger The Oldies said...

Heard the news from your mom she was excited. And grandpa and I cried we were so happy for you. Congrads and know that we are very proud of you.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger The Oldies said...

So when I am in the old farts home I can say, well let me check with my grandson the PA about that diaignosis!! HA

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger The Oldies said...

Or when they say one out of three PA use this stuff, I can say, number two is MY grandson the PA

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger The Oldies said...

Now when you comr home to visit, we can say Wes {the PA] would you look at this thing on my kid!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger The Oldies said...

Oh ya just in case you didn't pick up on it I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home