Thursday, February 23, 2006

My turn

I figured I'd better throw a new blog out there as well. Sorry its been so long. I was waiting for more pics to put on here. I really need to get internet at the house so this will be easier. Not a whole lot new here in Germany. Just trying to get by in the new job section. Its not as bad as I thought it would be so I guess I'll be able to handle it for a while. Anyway, as you can tell, I don't have much to say. Hope everyone is doing well. Good job with the "Biggest Loser" game.

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Good here from you bud! Glad to hear things are going good with your new job. Can you guys do dial up over there? Does it work the same as here? I only ask cause I have a TON of freebie AOL, Earthlink, PeoplePC cd's that I could send you and between all of them you could get 6-8 months free. Let me know and I'll send them to you.

Take care and we all love you!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger The Oldies said...

I like the part where you say I don't have much to say , so whats new? You always were a guy of few words, but we love you just the way you are!! love gramps

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger wes said...

Bush is our Commander and Chief and the war is part of our job. Our personal opinions are not normally expressed in the open. He's the big boss and we do what were told. Other than that, morale is decent and a lot of the guys who are injured down-range can't wait to go back. Don't know if that answers your question. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll give it another shot. Later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home