Sunday, January 08, 2006

lost car

Have you ever lost a car? I'm not talking about not remembering what side of the shopping mall you parked on kinda lost. I'm talking about, " I have no idea where in this entire city I parked my car." kinda lost. We'll I have. I took one of our new guys downtown in Tess's car so he could get the feel of it. BAD IDEA!! Downtown was a little packed so we moved away from the immediate area to find a spot. We walked toward downtown, looked around a little and decided to head back since it was a little cold and we wanted to make it back to base before everything closed. We ended up searching for the car for four hours before we gave up and I paid for a taxi to take us back to my house and get my car so we could warm up a little in the taxi and I could take him back to base. After I dropped him off I went back downtown to drive around and find the car. No luck. So I woke up this morning, drove downtown, parked and walked around another two and a half hours before finnally finding her car. I was about to head to the Polizei station to ask if the car had been towed. Now I have to get my car and get home as well. At least I know exactly where it is at. I felt like such an idiot for losing the car. Especially since I had a witness. I can just hear my co-workers now.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh sh-t! That's freaking funny!! I mean...not to you... but to read it and it not be happening to me.

Oh man, thanks for the laugh!! I'm am glad you found it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home