Monday, June 04, 2007

Weather Channel

What is so appealing about The Weather Channel? I can remember thinking it was a little odd that some of my family memebers would actually call each other just to gossip about the meterologist that was giving the weekend forcast. However, now that I'm a little older, I find myself attracted to The Weather Channel as well. In fact, its the only cable channel that I have memorized; channel 36 on Time Warner cable in the SA area. Granted, I don't follow near as closley as the fore-mentioned people did but I think thats more because I no longer have time to watch much TV rather than lack of interest. 100 accessible channels and what's the best thing on? Weather!

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Welcome to our funny litte world Wes :) Acutally I havent' watched it in ages...but I check it out daily on the web...so I'm still connected :)

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger The Oldies said...

I rember the time that I taped three hours of it instead of the nascar race as I was clicking back and forth and dozed of on the weather channel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home